Rough Cut Feedback

I have asked my target audience to give feedback on my rough cuts, which I have included below.

Front cover
This feedback is on my front cover, I asked what they like about my project so far and what they think I could improve on; this is what they said;
Likes
  • The photo
  • The bright colours
  • The big fonts
  • How clear the main feature is
  • The layout
  • The + sign
Improvements
  • Layout
  • Colours, background and fonts
  • More stories
  • Cut the picture out better
  • Mention different artists such a Justin Beiber
  • Don’t put the text so close to the line
  • Barcode and date
  • More features
  • Use more contrasting colours
Contents page
This feedback is on my contents page , I asked what they like about my project so far and what they think I could improve on; this is what they said;
Likes
  • Its neat
  • Good photos
  • Good colours
  • The double page spread  and front cover inset
  • The layout of text
  •  Title
Improvements
  • colours
  • layout
  • add more pages
  • too plain
  • looks to empty
  • could be filled more
  • could include something in the bottom right corner
  • improve the spacing of the boxes
  • introduce a third colour


Double page spread
This feedback is on my double page spread, I asked what they like about my project so far and what they think I could improve on; this is what they said;
Likes
  • photo
  • good presentation
  • good mix of colour, photo and fonts
  • branding in corner
  • website advert at end of article
  • look professional the background 
  • layout
  • layout of the photo with the hearts
  • words behind photo
Improvements
  • the font of the article
  • quotation size
  • better language
  • have more text
  • looks a bit empty
  • the bordering around text
  • cut out picture better
  • fonts
  • no page number on one of the pages
  • make columns neater
  • larger article
  • longer answers
  • make the picture bigger and more dynamic

No comments:

Post a Comment